Location: MAITLAND All Saints College, St Mary's Campus
Vacancy Type: Temporary Full Time
Description : All Saints College, St Marys Campus is a Year 11-12 co-educational senior school located in the heart of Maitland approximately 35 minutes from Newcastle CBD.
The school was founded in 1867 by the Dominican Sisters and has been the senior campus of All Saints College since 1992.
All Saints College, St Marys Campus is seeking a qualified and experienced Secondary Mathematics Teacher to commence on a full-time temporary basis until the 20th December 2019.
All Saints College focuses on quality teaching and learning with a focus on technology. All Saints has a broad and balanced curriculum designed to enable students with the required skills, knowledge and understanding to succeed as learners.
Qualified Mathematics secondary teacher (including current NESA, working with Children Check number and Anaphylaxis certificate);
Demonstrated experience and a proven track record in delivering stage 6 Mathematics (Years 11 and 12) General Mathematics, 2 Unit Mathematics and Extension Mathematics;
- Proven capacity to improve student learning;
- High-quality and engaging classroom-teaching skills which will enable students with a diverse range of needs to achieve their full potential;
- Exemplary values and attitudes appropriate to professional practice for the intellectual, physical and social development needs of students;
- The ability to successfully implement and evaluate curriculum initiatives in accordance with curriculum and standards framework;
- Demonstrated capacity to reflect critically upon professional practice and a commitment to ongoing professional learning;
- Commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities as a member of the school team;
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, parents and other teachers
Commencement: Starts ASAP
Finishing Date: 20/12/2019
Conditions of Employment: The salary is in accordance with New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement of 2017.
Applications Close: Thursday 29 August, 2019
Instructions: Forward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
Contact Name: Rabecca DallAcqua (Rabecca.DallAcqua@mn.catholic.org.au)
Contact Number: 02 4979 1230
By email (preferred):
Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle
PO Box 756
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info: If you believe you are suitable for the role, we are excited to hear from you! A covering letter and your curriculum vitae (full personal details and contact details of referees) should be included, as well as responses to the essential criteria above.
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com