We are looking to appoint a Secondary Mathematics Teacher for a maternity cover. Our school has a reputation of providing the National Curriculum and we welcome inspirational teachers and leaders who are able to demonstrate outstanding standards of teaching and learning.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold a certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent along with subject qualification.
• Proven experience of teaching Mathematics at KS3 , KS4 and KS5.
• The ability to demonstrate and share outstanding practice.
• A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
• Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
• Must be in Dubai as the position is for immediate start.
At The Sheffield Private School, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be subject to various background checks including, receipt of satisfactory references and police checks.
Please apply using the Quick Apply feature on the TES website. As part of the application process please complete a letter of application detailing how you suit the role and our school.
The Sheffield Private School
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 16 years