Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for each Pymble girl. Pymble is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
The College is seeking a professional secondary teacher to join our vibrant Secondary School Library as an Inquiry Learning Leader on a permanent, full-time basis from Term 1, 2020. The salary offered for this role will be $80,000 - $119 706 per annum.
• Possess a background in teaching English, History, HSIE, Visual Arts, Technology Integration or Teacher Librarianship.
• Be an effective classroom teacher with a minimum of 2 years’ recent teaching experience
• Be an exceptional teacher who demonstrates enthusiasm and the ability to inspire others in their pursuit of inquiry-based learning.
• Have qualifications in teacher librarianship or be committed to gain qualifications as a Teacher Librarian.
• Have excellent communication skills, and the ability to engage and build rapport with students and staff at all levels.
• Have demonstrated experience leading in both pedagogy and ICT, co-designing learning with teachers.
• Be a positive and collaborative contributor to a successful department committed to improving educational outcomes.
• Be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom.
• Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice.
• Be committed to supporting student wellbeing.
To learn more about this position, the calibre of person we are seeking to appoint, what makes Pymble an excellent place to work and continue your journey of professional growth; click ‘APPLY’ to go to the College website.
Applications close 3.00 pm Monday 6 January 2020.
Candidates must comply with the NSW Teacher Accreditation Act and provide a Working with Children Check.
Pymble Ladies' College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.