Secondary Science (Physics preferred) Teacher Advert for Mesaieed and Dukhan for an Immediate or January 2019 start
Are you an outstanding Science/Physics teacher? If so, we have a unique opportunity for a career- minded teacher to join one of our fast developing schools, committed to shaping the future by providing a high quality, international education for all our young people.
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for an outstanding teacher who is eager to work for a global company, striving to be recognised as a world leader in the Oil and Gas Industry. As part of this strategy, QP places great emphasis on the contribution of every employee as well as recognising the need to ensure our young people receive a world-class education in order to take their place as global citizens and leaders of the future. At QP schools we support this vision by inspiring all our students to achieve success, health and happiness in the future.
The QP Schools are internationally focused and are at the centre of their community, each educating approximately 1250 children from 3 to 18 years of age, and representing over 30 different nationalities. The schools are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities. We are delivering an innovative and globally relevant secondary curriculum, which has the English National Curriculum at its heart. We have personalised this to meet the needs of our international cohort which, along with our own Competence Framework, ensures that our learners are inspired and empowered for a great future.
We are seeking an excellent Science teacher. The ideal candidate will:
- Have up-to-date experience of teaching A level in a specialist subject (Physics preferred)
- Preferably be able to teach other science subjects to at least KS4;
- Provide a relevant and challenging learning experience for all students;
- Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching and learning;
- Preferably have knowledge and experience of teaching EAL students;
- Ensure the students are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment;
- Maintain accurate formative and summative assessment records that link to all learning;
- Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children;
- Actively participate in and offer areas of staff CPD.
In return for your passion in ensuring a dynamic and high quality education for our students, successful candidates will enjoy the full benefits of working for Qatar Petroleum. This includes generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and excellent sporting and leisure facilities.
If you would like to join our team and make a real difference to the education of our children, please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, to:
Please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, and should include the following information for VISA purposes.
1) Date of birth 2) Marital status 3) Your Nationality 4)No of dependants 5) If applicable the Nationality of your Wife/Husband/ Nationality of your children 6) QTS Status
Please send your letter of application, your CV and a recent photograph to QP.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please call Penny Kontopyrghou on +44 (0)20 7259 8771 or +447595 968 600.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and short listed applicants will be contacted once applications have been reviewed.