We are seeking to appoint a Secondary Science Technician.
Are you interested in working in a unique international school and sharing in its exciting future?
The successful candidate will be:
• Good level of written & spoken English
• Knowledge & Understanding of working within a Science Laboratory
• University Science qualification
• Pharmaceutical/Biotech experience (Desirable)
• Good level of education to 18
• Good numeracy, literacy & IT skills
About the school:
• All through 2-18 international school in Yangon, Myanmar
• Network is one of the leading British International Schools in Yangon
• Network comprises a dedicated team of highly qualified International & local teachers
• Network is a small school setting with three classes in each year group
• The vision of Network is to provide an excellent education for young people so they may become independent, active and responsible members of society
• A Continuing Professional Development Programme
Skype interviews will be held from the week commencing 18 January 2021. Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Network School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Network International School
- International schools & colleges