Secondary SEND Learning Support Assistant, South Tyneside £61.50 per day (PAYE)
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Secondary SEND Learning Support Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local SEND School in the South Tyneside local authority. This will be a full time role to work with and support mainly Secondary aged student and will commence September 2018.
This Outstanding SEND School caters for all ages and specialises in supporting students who have Autism, moderate and severe learning difficulties as well as complex mental health and behavioural difficulties.
The successful Secondary SEND Learning Support Assistant will have excellent knowledge of Autism (ASC), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH). They will also ideally will have worked with and supported Secondary students with complex SEND.
To be considered for the position of Secondary SEND Learning Support Assistant, you must:
- Have experience supporting Primary or Secondary students in an SEND setting.
- Have a background in education, care or support.
- Ideally be Team Teach trained.
- Be flexible, resilient and committed.
- Have a passion for teaching complex young people in an extremely rewarding role.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an SEND Learning Assistant / Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the SEND team, at the Newcastle upon Tyne branch on 01912291386.