Our client is an Independent Christian school in the Central Queensland region. The school is part of a welcoming and social community. Teachers at this school are part of a community that values holistic student development and faith-based education.
About the Role:
- Term 1 2022 start
- 12-month contract with view to permanency
- Potential accommodation assistance
- Candidates with any combination of the following methods encouraged to apply:
- Industrial Design and Technologies (Manual Arts), Digital Technologies, Mathematics, Science, Agricultural Science and Practices, English, Hospitality, Health & Physical Education, HASS, Music, Arts
- Supportive of the Christian ethos
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to Lucy.email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TB2108-549837, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers