Secondary Teacher - Guaranteed Pay Scheme
Kirklees and Calderdale
£95-£170 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher?
Are you available for one day a week or more?
If you have answered yes to these questions then Vision for Education would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for secondary school teachers to work under our Guaranteed Pay Scheme in Kirklees and Calderdale. Working on our Guaranteed Pay Scheme (GPS) means we guarantee to find the successful candidates the agreed number of days per week, and if we do not, we commit to pay you anyway*.
Vision for Education is a supply teacher agency. We provide the best value to secondary schools in the area through our commitment towards both the individual and the school. It is this commitment that has allowed for our substantial growth due to the recommendations provided by Head Teachers, Business Managers and secondary school teachers who believe in our ethos, and have confidence in our approach. As part of this commitment to quality, we are seeking passionate, flexible and dedicated secondary school teachers to accompany our attitude and work on one of our guaranteed pay schemes in Kirklees and Calderdale.
Why register with Vision for Education?
- We have competitive rates of pay for both day-to-day and long-term assignments
- We provide FREE training and professional development with courses such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an Educare training package worth £390
- A dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent; we won't stand in the way of your career
- We also offer a pension scheme (qualifying periods apply)
To apply for this guaranteed pay scheme you must be/have:
- An accomplished, excellent secondary school teacher that has the versatility and personality to fit into the supportive secondary schools we work with
- A desire to work on both short and long-term assignments through our contract, and a willingness and ability to undertake planning, assessment and delivery of good lessons
- An up to date knowledge of the respective subjects that you are a specialist in
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for , and would like to know more, please call us or send us your current, up to date CV and we will contact you directly.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
* To be discussed at interview, dependent upon suitability, interview and references