Jumeirah English Speaking School is a well-established, high performing, ‘not for profit’ Dubai school. The following position is available from September 2021.
Teacher of English
The ideal applicant will:
- demonstrate a passion for learning and teaching
- believe that all students have potential for greatness
- foster the wellbeing of all students
- be dynamic in the classroom with high expectations for student performance
- have experience of teaching IGCSE English and English Literature, IB Diploma or similar qualifications
- be confident in using ICT (familiarity with Microsoft 365 is advantageous) to support teaching and learning
- be able to engage, enthuse and inspire others
- contribute to a collegiate and positive atmosphere in the staffroom
- actively commit to all aspects of school life including our extensive extracurricular programme
Applicants must complete the JESS application form and send a CV and letter of application to:
Mr Michael Waller, Head of Secondary
The closing date for applications is Saturday 10 April 2021.
JESS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. A UK enhanced DBS or equivalent police check is a pre-requisite for all appointments.
JESS Dubai - Arabian Ranches
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years