King's College, The British School of Murcia, one of the most sought after British Schools in Spain, is looking to appoint a Secondary Teacher of Mathematics, for September 2021.
- A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
- Outstanding teacher of Secondary Mathematics required to join our excellent and experienced team of Mathematics teachers at King's College Murcia.
- Experience in KS3 GCSE/iGCSE essential.
- A Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics desirable
- Excellent track record of student progress and attainment
- Possibility of Head of Department for the right candidate
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join the Academic Teaching team at a King's Group School in Spain please send us an updated CV as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is April 30th
To find out more about King’s Group, visit http://kingsgroup.org/
King's Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.
King’s College Murcia S.L., is responsible for processing the personal data provided by you and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
The purpose of the processing of the data provided by you (CV, cover letter, etc.) is to participate in selection processes that we carry out at King’s College Murcia S.L.
Once the process is finished, and in case you are not selected, we will keep your file for future selection processes.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights over your data, by writing to email@example.com
King's College, The British School of Murcia
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 1 - 18 years