British weather getting you down? Suffering Brexit Blues?
A British style education in a warm and welcoming Francophone country could be just what the Dr ordered! Togo is a safe and friendly country in West Africa ideally suited for travel opportunities around the continent, when safe to do so. A small but geographically diverse country with places to travel and explore and some of the best coffee and pains aux chocolats outside of Paris or Brussels!
BSL are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, innovative class teachers to join our Secondary team for August 2020. If you have:
• Excellent subject knowledge;
• High standards in promoting children’s learning, safety and the development of their emotional intelligence;
• Experience of current educational initiatives and developments;
• Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing 21st Century learning skills;
• A desire to be part of a team that is working together to create an outstanding learning environment in our international school in West Africa;
If you are:
Resilient, good humoured, professional, enthusiastic, friendly, committed and would like to work in a family environment;
Then we would like to hear from you.
This post would be suitable for experienced teachers or strong NQTs and there may be leadership opportunities for suitably qualified candidates. IB Diploma experience an advantage.
The school has delightful landscaped grounds, is committed to Professional Development and is located at the edge of the city with excellent access by road and public transport. The quality of life in Lomé is good and there is easy access to diverse range of cultural and scenic attractions. The local currency (CFA; Central African Franc) is pegged to the Euro so no worries of currency crashes!
Check us out:
Package includes: tax free salary, housing, flights, health insurance utilities and pension contributions
The British School of Lome is fully committed to safeguarding and Child Protection and relevant Police checks will be sought.
The British School of Lome
Togo, West Africa
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 1 - 19 years