We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located along the North Queensland Coast. The school aims to prepare students to be positive contributors to society through providing a holistic and individalised education for each student. The schools offers excellent terms and conditions for staff.
About the Role:
- Commencing term 1 2021 or ASAP
- Permanent; full-time
- Secondary Teacher Required
- Seeking an English, Drama, Music, Art or Hospitality Teacher
- Small class sizes
- Supportive staff and leadership
- Growing and community orientated school
- 2-hour flight from Brisbane
- Applicants must be willing to support the School’s ethos
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2101-547187ZC
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2101-547187ZC
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org