We are seeking a permanent full time secondary teacher with a combination of Graphics, Business or Home Economics.
Saint Marys Catholic College is a Prep to Year 12 College offering families a co-educational pathway to life-long learning. Kingaroy is situated approximately 2 3/4 hours north-west of Brisbane in the centre of the picturesque South Burnett wine growing region. The College has been proudly serving the families of the South Burnett region since 1990, following the amalgamation of the St Marys Parish Primary and Secondary Schools. It has a current enrolment of approximately 515 students. The College has a master planned school campus environment along with a vision for education in a contemporary world.
Visit our school website here
To be successful in this role you will be able to meet the following criteria:
- appropriate qualifications and experience,
- effective communication skills,
- an ability to work in partnership with colleagues, students and parents/carers,
- an ability to attend to detail in innovative and creative practices, and a clear understanding of the new Australian Curriculum.
Applicants are required to address these points in the "letter of application" section of the on-line application form.
The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queenlsand College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the apointment;
- access to priority transfer within the Brisbane Archdiocese after two years of full time service;
- reimbursement of relocation expenses;
- remote area assistance scheme payments;
- additional two days discretionary leave; and
- access to professional development programs.
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Continuing
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"):
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Mrs Angela Myles
Contact Telephone Number: 07 4160 0900
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window