Vision for Education are currently recruiting Teachers to work in Pupil Referral Unit settings across Greater Manchester teaching PE. Either experience of, or a desire to work with SEMH children is essential.
The schools have small classes with a teacher and a TA in each class. You must be willing to aid students with challenging behaviour, as you will be working in an environment that believes in nurturing children to achieve their full potential both socially and academically.
You will be required to work with pupils to build positive relationships, and help children overcome barriers to learning.
To be successful in this role you must have/be:
- A qualified PE Teacher or experience of teaching PE at KS3 & 4.
- Good behaviour management
- Be committed and dedicated in the learning and development of children
- Have a nurturing character
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a PE teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Vision for Education Ltd