To start as soon as possible • 8.30am – 3.30pm (half hour lunch) • Term time only (39 weeks per annum)
Would you like to work in a caring, happy and successful school where children come first? If so, we are looking to appoint some additional colleagues to Elmgrove to start as soon as possible.
The successful applicant must:
• Enjoy working with children.
• Be emotionally intelligent, caring and flexible.
• Working with PD children will require good level of physical fitness.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to fit in with our happy hard working team.
• Have a good standard in literacy and numeracy skills – (GCSE Maths & English Grade C is essential)
• Previous experience working in a school is essential
• Have successful experience working with children with a diagnosis of ASD, ADHD or social and emotional challenges.
• Have good positive behaviour management strategies.
• Have a strong desire to develop and learn for themselves.
• Committed to developing children’s learning.
This is a great opportunity to work in a well-resourced school with dedicated professionals who enjoy providing high quality provision for all our children.
Elmgrove is a school where laughter is encouraged and all staff are valued members of the team with the simple mission of providing a rich, nurturing and high quality learning environment for all.
Elmgrove Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 06th October 2021
Shortlisting: Thursday 07th October 2021
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 11th October 2021
Previous applicants need not apply
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Elmgrove Primary School & Nursery
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years