“Let it be known to all who enter here that Christ is the reason for this school, the unseen but ever present teacher in its classes, the model for its children, the inspiration for its staff.”
SEN Learning Support Assistants - Level 1
Salary: Scale 2 - £14,309- £14,568 per annum;
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 3:15 pm; 28.75 hours per week; Term Time Only.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and energetic Learning Support Assistants who are committed to providing effective support for pupils who have complex learning needs. These are specific purpose roles, directly linked to SEND funding. We are a high achieving three form entry school, committed to a stimulating and varied experience for all our children. We have happy, motivated children, involved parents and governors and a great teaching and support staff. Our school is a state of the art ‘eco building’ with excellent facilities set in very pleasant surroundings.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and motivated candidates.
- Staff members who can support pupils consistently while recognising and responding to their individual needs.
- Team players with sensitivity.
- Experience of supporting pupils who have a wide range of learning needs.
- Staff members who are willing to support the teachings of the Catholic faith and the ethos of our school.
We can offer you:
- A caring and happy learning environment inspired by our strong Catholic ethos.
- Fantastic, motivated children who enjoy school.
- Friendly, committed and supportive staff.
- A well-resourced, warm, welcoming environment.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
Closing Date: Noon Tuesday 28th September 2021
Interviews: Friday 1st October 2021
To apply for this role, please email your completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s are not accepted.
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Sacred Heart RC Primary School