ABC Teachers are recruiting for dedicated Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistants to work in special needs schools based in Coalville and Leicestershire. We have a constant flow of work available ranging from daily supply to long term roles. The successful SEN LSAs will be working with students with various special needs including MLD, SLD, ASD, PMLD, and SEMH. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or want to focus on a particular age range, we can provide you with flexible, tailored work options.
About the Role
· SEN LSAs / Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistants
· Will be working in schools across Leicester and Leicestershire.
· Working with a range of special education needs, including MLD, SLD, ASD, PMLD, and SEMH
· Class support, 1:1 work and small group roles available
· Full time / part time flexible working hours and days available
· Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
· Working within SEN schools
· Class sizes ranging from 4 to 25 pupils depending on the school
In order to be considered for this role, will need to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working with students with SEN
- Proven experience supporting pupils in a classroom
- UK Classroom experience within the last 3 months
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Smith today on 01509 608 017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.