Vision For Education are seeking a friendly, supportive and child centred SEN Support Assistant who can work in special needs schools around Bury. The schools we work with are looking for the perfect candidate who can support children with a wide range of special educational needs.
As an SEN Support Assistant, you will be required to provide specialist support in a classroom setting for children with learning disabilities and difficulties. Vision For Education are seeking the ideal candidate who is positive, enthusiastic, and eager to develop their skills. You will support teaching and learning across the school, providing general support to pupils and management of resources.
We have opportunities within the Bury area, these schools provide outstanding and stimulating educational experiences. Within the schools, as a SEN Support Assistant you will work with pupils with complex medical needs, sensory impairments, ASD, complex speech and language difficulties requiring augmentative and alternative communication.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for the SEN Support Assistant position are:
• Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Have a patient and caring nature
• Be willing to work in Bury schools
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As an SEN Support Assistant valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd