Vision for Education are looking to appoint SEND Support Assistants for full-time positions working to work in special needs schools across Greater Manchester. A desire to support children who have barriers to learning is essential.
The desired person will assist in promoting the learning and personal development of pupils to promote positive mental health alongside academic achievement – whilst developing social skills and independence. You will be part enhancing the lives of the young people by focusing on their specific needs, capabilities and aspirations. An understanding and belief that all behaviour is a means of communication is essential.
The post will suit someone either looking to work a special needs school environment or someone with special school experience. The schools we work with provide a educational environments that are child centred, flexible and responsive to the complex needs of each pupil.
To be considered for the Learning Support Assistant position, you will:
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks in a relevant role
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
• As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an SEND Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our SEND team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd