Smart Teachers is recruiting for SEN TAs / Special Educational Needs TAs to work in special schools based in Ealing. We have a constant flow of work available ranging from daily supply to long-term roles. Smart Teachers are looking for dedicated SEN TAs / Special Educational Needs TAs to join our pool of candidates. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or want to focus on a particular age range, we can provide you with tailored work options.
About the Role
• SEN TAs / Special Educational Needs TAs
• Will be working in schools across Ealing
• Working with a range of special educational needs, including MLD / SLD / ASD / PMLD / SEMH
• Class support, 1:1 and small group roles available
• Full time / part time flexible working hours and days available
• Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
• Working within SEN schools
• Small class sizes (8-10 pupils)
• Daily rate from £65
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN TAs / Special Needs Teaching Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 3 months essential)
• Previous experience with SEN (SEMH, ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD, complex needs) (desirable)
• Be comfortable with personal care (feeding and changing) (desirable)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NVCEALING.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.