Vision for Education are actively recruiting for a Teacher in Carlisle who has experience working with children who have Special Educational Needs.
The successful applicant will be starting January covering Maternity leave, on a part-time basis. The ideal applicant will have experience of working with Primary or Secondary students who have varying levels of ASC, SLD and PMLD. The school is an 'Outstanding' (ofsted 2014) specialist SEN School based in Carlisle, that caters for students ages 3-19. A current DBS is beneficial, however if successful without we can help you with your DBS application. This is a long-term temporary position with the potential to become something permanent.
- Patient and understanding.
- Be a qualified Teacher with QTS.
- Be vigilant and supportive when managing challenging behaviour.
- Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individual.
- Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
- Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
Our specialist SEN consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
- Rewarding rates of pay.
- Professional 24/7 support.
- Free CPD Training Opportunities (including Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Safeguarding, Moving and Handling).
- Committed and experienced consultants.
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our Cumbria team will be in touch with you shortly. For further information, please contact branch on 01228 812730.