ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for an SEN Teacher for a school we are partnered with based in Leamington Spa. This is an excellent Special Educational Needs school, looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual, who can build a strong rapport with students, allowing them to flourish and reach their full potential.
About the role:
- Responsible for education and welfare of classes with students who have additional needs, encouraging learning and development
- To asses, teach and support learners using the school’s established curriculum.
- Working within a class with students who have MLD, ASC and Downs Syndrome
- Position to commence in January, Full time role on an ongoing basis
About the school:
· Secondary Special School, with pupils between the ages of 11 and 19
· The school caters for pupils with a range of SEN, some of these being PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties), SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties) and ASC (Autistic Spectrum Condition).
· Positive and dedicated working environment, with brilliant facilities.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent or have evidence of equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Professionalism and commitment required to work within a friendly, student focused school.
- Successful experience teaching pupils with a range of Special Educational Needs, a variety of subject areas.
- Ability to create a stimulating and happy learning environment which challenges the students, and meets individual needs.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
- Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
- Free CPD workshops
Candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview to register; we will need to gain two references either academic or professional and hold an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you).
If you register with ABC Teachers, we are so confident about getting you work; we will run you a brand new DBS disclosure and will FULLY REFUND YOU ONCE YOU WORK FOR ONE DAY THROUGH OURSELVES.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mitchell Joss today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.