Rated as Good (Ofsted- 2016), Beanfield is a continuously improving school, on our exciting journey to becoming Outstanding. “Nurturing the citizens of tomorrow” is the core ethos of our school, we benefit being a valued member of the Brooke Weston Trust, which gives us the opportunity to work alongside many different schools within the local community and further afield.
As a member of staff at Beanfield Primary, we can offer you the following:
• Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects.
• Opportunities for continued professional development and access to the BWT Teaching school.
• The support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
• Freshly prepared Lunch provided for Teaching staff
• Access to a school laptop and the latest technology throughout the school
• Salary Sacrifice schemes such as Child care vouchers, CPC Drive New car scheme
• A dedicated staff social committee, creating a positive work life balance and ensuring staff wellbeing is a key priority for all
Beanfield Primary School has an opportunity to appoint an experienced teacher, who is enthusiastic, inspirational and committed to join our oversubscribed Specialist Provision, based in the heart of the school. We support 55 amazing children with many varying complex needs including; ASD, Severe/Specific Learning Difficulties and Profound, Multiple, Learning Difficulties (PMLD). The successful candidate will work would be working across two rooms which cater for children from Early Years and those who are working within our Pre-Formal curriculum.
This position is suited to an individual who will work with our dedicated and passionate team, led by the BWT Primary Schools Director of SEN, supporting planning, delivery and assessment of a complex curriculum.
We are looking for a colleague who is;
• An excellent team worker
• Able to demonstrate outstanding teaching practice
• Committed to school improvement
• Creative and innovative
• Experienced in coaching and mentoring other colleagues
• Able to motivate and inspire colleagues
• A good communicator with both professionals and our families and has the ability to build good working relationships with these
• Support fellow colleagues across the BWT Primary schools alongside our Director of SEN
Posts working with children and/or vulnerable adults will be subject to the disclosure of criminal records. This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be sought prior to interview.
If you would like to know more please contact the Principal’s PA, Donna Martin on 01536 262000.
Covid secure visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by appointment. If you would like to request a school tour, please call 01536 262000 or email BPSHR@beanfieldprimary.org .
Application forms and further details such as the job description and person specification can be found on www.beanfieldprimary.org (school information/ Vacancies) and www.brookewestontrust.org (Careers)
The expected start date is September 2021, however an earlier start date may be considered.
Please be aware applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified by email.
Beanfield Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years