Job title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: South West London
Pay: £70 - £80 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.)
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are relevant school experience.
Contract: Easter 2021, full-time role
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistants for a large Primary School in South West London. The school are keen to employ someone with experience of working with children in small groups and able to work alongside the class teacher offering support to students who need it. The role would commence in April and would run until the end of the academic year. The school is a multi-cultural Primary school with fantastic facilities as well as a friendly and supportive leadership team.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistants position, you will:
• Have relevant experience working within a school setting
• Working in a 1:1 or 1:2 support role with pupils
• Experience within SEN
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV, quoting the reference number: DXH SENTA13323
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on +44 20 7065 7533.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
London, City of
- Supply agency