We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the Year 6 team and work as a teaching assistant with SEN pupils predominantly. The post is a 1 year temporary contract working 8.30-3.30 pm daily term time only (including 3 INSET days).
You would thrive in the role if you are you someone who:
• Is passionate about education;
• Is calm, supportive and focused on pupils mental well-being;
• Works creatively with the curriculum to help all children succeed;
• Loves challenging themselves and others;
• Relishes in opportunities to develop your own practice;
• Enjoys working as part of a team;
• Recognises the importance of great relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents.
We will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, hardworking and well behaved children;
• A supportive Staff and Governing Body who have fun at work;
• A progressive, forward thinking Academy Trust;
• A commitment to your professional development and potential leadership opportunities for the right candidate;
• Chance to work with experienced staff who can support and mentor you in the role;
• A welcoming environment where creativity is encouraged.
If you are interested in the post and would like an application pack, please contact Ruth Jakeman on 01295 263240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 15 July 2019