Smart Teachers is recruiting for multiple SEN Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants to join a large, four form entry primary school in North West London. These SEN Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants positions are full time to start as soon as possible and will be contracted through to July 2018 as a minimum, with potential for successful candidates to be offered positions for the 2018/19 academic year. The school requires a number of SEN Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants to support children with SEN throughout EY, KS1 and KS2.. The school involves itself heavily in the community with a big focus on Sport and Health. The school offers opportunities for career progression and has a supportive SLT.
About the Role
· SEN Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants
· Full time
· ASAP Start
· Potential to be offered
· Assisting EY, KS1 and KS2
· Daily rate from £70 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Four form entry primary school
· Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
· Career progression opportunities
· Big team ethos – lots of collaborative work done across the school
· Good transport links with the Metropolitan and Jubilee lines close by
· Large on site car park
In order to be considered for this role, SEN Teaching Assistants / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistants you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT33070.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.