Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local primary school in Sunderland. This will be a full time, SEN Teaching Assistant role commencing in January 2019.
This role will be supporting a child with Autism in a mainstream Primary School. The pupil is currently in Year 2 and you will be required to provide 1:1 support inside the class room, although sometimes may need to move to a quiet part of the schools. Experience in a similar role is essential. Experience of supporting a pupil with Autism is essential.
To be considered for the position of SEN Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education in SEN
• Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham Branch. Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.