Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local primary school in Peterlee. This will be 2 full time, SEN Teaching Assistant role commencing in January 2019.
A large Primary School requires an exceptional LSA, to join their well established Enhanced Mainstream ASD Provision. Are you an exceptional person? Have you got the drive and energy to make a difference? Just how good could you be with the right opportunities?
As a very inclusive school which is rapidly improving, they have able staff, a strong Governing Body, and delightful, well-behaved, children who are engaged by school life, and are eager to achieve their aspirations. The school has an excellent reputation in the local community, and have great relationships with their parents/carers. Their learning environment has much to offer their children and staff, as it is a dynamic, bright and cheery, place to work.
To be considered for the position of SEN Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education in SEN
• Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham Branch. Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.