Are you a qualified Primary Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator looking to secure a new permanent, part time position to commence April 2018?
The vacancy has arisen due to the retirement of our existing SENCO.
Would you like to join a committed team of professionals who work closely together to ensure all children make good progress and are fully committed to providing inclusive education for all? If you feel ready for a new challenge and can offer extensive experience of working with SEN pupils, this post could be perfect for you.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher with 2 or more years’ experience
- Hold the National Award for SENCo
- Have a strong understanding of the primary curriculum and assessments
- Have thorough knowledge of the new SEND Code of Practice
- Have the ability to articulate and demonstrate the characteristics of effective planning teaching and learning and assessment strategies for all abilities
- Have experience of writing and reviewing Education Health and Care Plans
Town Junior can offer you:
- A fantastic opportunity to drive school improvement in a small school, rich with potential
- An enthusiastic and talented staff team who are passionate about the children in their care.
Town Junior is a sponsored academy with Plantsbrook Learning Trust. School visits strongly recommended.
Closing Date: Monday 29 January 2018
For further details and application form visit http://www.townj.bham.sch.uk
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Gina Wosket on 0121 362 7310 ext 2012.
Plantsbrook Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Plantsbrook Learning Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.