Required for April 2018
Outer London Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale + TLR2B
Due to the promotion of our current SENCO and Inclusion Leader, we are looking for a new SENCO and Inclusion Leader to join our school as a member of our Senior Leadership Team. Foulds has an excellent reputation and we are looking for an inspirational leader to further develop inclusion and SEN in the school. Candidates should have experience of working with children with Special Needs and a good knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice as well as an ongoing commitment to professional development. The SENCO/Inclusion Leader Role is non class based. Applications are invited from teachers who are either currently working as a SENCO or who are keen to gain a position and complete the National Award for SENCOs.
Why should you come and work at Foulds?
- Dedicated admin support for the Inclusion Leader and your own office!
- High levels of parental support
- A happy and popular school set in High Barnet, North London
- A reputation for high standards in all curriculum areas (not just literacy and numeracy)
- A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
- Enthusiastic children with a positive attitude to learning
- A supportive staff who work well together as a team
- A school that values and celebrates inclusion and cultural diversity
- A commitment to staff development and teamwork
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Application Packs can be obtained by contacting the school office or downloaded from the school website.
Please submit your application using the Barnet form (from our website) not the TES online application - thank you.
Closing date: 9am Monday 5th February 2018
Interviews: Thursday 8th February 2018