Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary school, based in Hertfordshire. The school is looking to add a SENCo to its progressive and supportive SEN Department ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include coordinating the delivery of SEN/D provision across the whole school including KS3, GCSE and A-level students. You will be innovative and will lead the SEN provision of the whole school supporting all learners to achieve to the best of their abilities. You'll lead from the front and will manage a dedicated and multi disciplined SEND team at the school.
“Do you have the drive, inspiration and vision to lead both students and teachers in raising standards further to unlock their potential?
We are seeking an enthusiastic experienced SENCO to lead our dedicated SEND Team and SEND provision at the school. The successful candidate will be an ambitious and creative teacher with proven leadership skills. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with David Bartram OBE to ensure all students at the school receive excellent provision to unlock their potential.
The school is a successful, over-subscribed 11 - 18 mixed comprehensive school with a specific commitment to the development of "strong character" for each individual in its care. We are proud of our clearly defined culture and ethos and are striving to ensure the happiness and fulfilment of all members of our community."
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant SEN coordination qualification
• experience of delivering SEN/D coordination across whole school supporting KS3, GCSE and A-level learners
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1418839 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1418839 in the email subject line.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...