Vision for Education is looking for a SENCO to work with an ‘Outstanding’ school within the Trafford area. The role will be starting in January 2018 to cover a maternity leave.
You will be expected to:
• Put provisions in place to ensure that progress of pupils with SEND improves relative to those without SEND.
• Ensure that the school carries out its statutory responsibilities regarding all students with a Statement of Special Educational Needs.
• Support all staff in understanding the needs of SEND pupils.
• Support departmental developments of SEND provision
• Monitor progress towards targets for pupils with SEND
• Analyse and interpret relevant school, local and national data
• Liaise with staff, parents, external agencies and other schools to co-ordinate their contribution, provide maximum support and ensure continuity of provision. In return you can expect -
• We offer recognised qualifications in Education and Training such as Team Teach Training and have free Continued Professional Development Course available to you throughout the year.
• We also offer a Guaranteed Payment Scheme whereby we pay you even if we don’t find you a day’s work!
• We pay all our Teachers/Support Staff via PAYE, and do not request that candidates join an umbrella company.
• Invited to Social Evenings with fellow educational professionals in your local area, giving you the opportunity to discuss experiences and share ideas with colleagues. We hold annual summer and Christmas Events.
Vision for Education which is part of the Times Educational Supplement (TES) has been working with secondary schools since 2008 providing schools with an excellent service. If you believe you fulfil the requirements of the role please contact David Williams (0161 273 7111) for further information.