Post: SEND Administrative Assistant
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 dependent on skills and experience
Location: Brixton, South London
We seek an experienced and self-motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our new and expanding Academy in Brixton.
Trinity Academy is determined to become one of the best schools in South London. We have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition (silver award) and has recently been judged as Good in its first Ofsted inspection.
We are looking to appoint an Administrative Assistant who will provide administrative support to the SEND Coordinator. Previous experience of working in a SEND department would be an advantage but is not essential.
We can offer you:
• An excellent benefits package including private health insurance, childcare voucher scheme and interest free season ticket loans.
• A supportive working environment in a brand new building with the most up to date technology.
• A great career opportunity to develop professionally in an expanding Academy.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Are well organised and able to meet deadlines.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Can work well as a member of a team.
• Have previous administrative experience.
We are willing to consider flexible working for this post.
Closing date: Friday 22nd March at 12 noon.
For further information and a full application pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.