Vision for Education the supply of TES, are actively recruiting for an open minded, empathetic, adaptable and engaging Learning Support Assistant who has experience working with Primary (KS1 / KS1) students. This is a long term, full time but temporary role to work within a school specifically for young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
Personality is paramount whilst maintaining a calm, patient but enthusiastic manner is required to achieve progress with these students who often dis-engaged and can regularly demonstrate challenging and disruptive behaviour.
This role would suit Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking to gain further experience in a challenging but rewarding SEN environment.
- The ideal applicant will have previous experience working with challenging behaviour / be Team Teach trained.
- Applicants must hold a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service or be willing to undergo a DBS check through Vision for Education.
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week and be able to work in the Gateshead area.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
- Applicants must hold a valid UK license and have access to a vehicle.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £60 per day.
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team of experienced SEND consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract. We won't stand in the way of your career.
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge on 01912291386 or email email@example.com,uk