Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to work within a SEMH provision in the Middlesbrough area. The desired Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put the young people at the heart of everything they do.
This role is due to commence in January 2019 and will run up until the end of the academic year.
The appointed person must have a relevant teaching qualification with QTS or QTLS and be able to clearly communicate and engage successfully with learners. They must also be committed to achievement, and work with resilience to ensure learners’ progress towards targets is met or exceeded.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the Teesside SEND team on 01642 694117
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check