The new Cambridge branch of Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full or part-time SEND Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local SEND Schools in the Cambs Local Authority. This could be a full or part-time role to work with and support students of all ages across the school who have complex learning difficulties and medical needs.
The successful applicant will have excellent knowledge and experience of supporting young children with learning and behavioural difficulties. We are also keen hear from teachers who are interested in moving from mainstream teaching into the SEND sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain more experience within an SEN environment.
Ideally applicants will:
• Have experience teaching in an SEND setting.
• Have a background in education, care or support.
• Be Team Teach trained (can be provided by Vision for Education)
• Be flexible, resilient, committed and compassionate.
• Have a genuine passion for working with complex young people in an extremely rewarding role.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Access to a free online, accredited training package via EduCare worth £350
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other Teaching opportunities across Vision for Education.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.