Secondary Teacher for SEMH
£115 - £202.08 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Vision for Education are currently seeking to appoint a full-time qualified Teacher, to work in a local behavioural school as a SEMH Teacher.
This is a full-time temporary teaching role, working with Secondary aged pupils, based in Barnsley. Our client requires a qualified Teacher, who has had experience with SEMH, needed to support pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs. The successful candidate will be confident and empathetic towards the pupils and their challenges. You will be expected to teach a generic secondary curriculum to KS3 pupils.
A specialist provision in Barnsley who cater for pupils outside of mainstream education. They offer an alternative method in which to educate their pupils and provide a positive learning environment.
To be considered for the Secondary SEMH position, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience supporting children and young adults with social, emotional and mental health needs
- Have a patient and understanding approach in school
- Be available full-time
- Team Teach trained is highly desirable
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an experienced Teacher, who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our SEND team on 0114 553 0900.