We are actively seeking to recruit a qualified SEND Teacher to join our team of staff and deliver the national curriculum to students who have a range of learning difficulties, autism spectrum disorders, profound and complex needs. We are looking for a SEND Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4 pupils within schools based around the Grimsby area on a supply basis.
The ideal SEND Teacher will:
- Be committed to promoting the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- Be creative, passionate and highly motivated
- Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
The successful SEND Teacher will have some experience of working with children with ASD, SLD, Speech and Communication Difficulties, Sensory Impairment and Complex Medical Needs. This position would be an ideal opportunity for professionals with mainstream SEND experience to join a special school.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a Child Workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education. You must also be able to meet all the national
What we can offer you:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to online CPD training
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the SEND Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.