£115 - £180 per day
• Monday to Friday - Full Time
• QTS required
• Salary is dependent on experience, training, scale point and qualifications
• Through Vision for Education agency
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Full UK QTS
Vision for Education are seeking qualified Teachers with experience working with Children with Special Educational Needs to join our team from January 2021. This is a long term teaching placements until Easter in the first instance. If you are Team Teach trained this is desirable, however we do offer the full Team Teach qualification which is free of charge!
The role of a Secondary SEND Teacher is to educate and care for Year 8 & 9 Secondary aged Children with a variety of Special Education Needs and learning disabilities including, Autism, ASD, Speech Language and communication needs, Profound and Multiple learning difficulties, moderate learning disabilities, severe learning difficulties, complex needs and behaviours that challenge, being able to differentiate learning is essential. This role requires a committed, enthusiastic and resilient individual, with great communication skills that has experience working with children with complex needs, you will be passionate about working with children who have learning difficulties and want to make a difference to the children’s lives.
The successful Teacher will work as part of a dedicated and committed team that have a child-centred approach in all they do, which should be at the forefront of your values also.
All of the schools that Vision for Education work with are dedicated to offering the best possible learning experience tailored to each students individual needs.
To be considered for the SEND Teacher position, you will:
• Hold full UK QTS – either primary or secondary specialism
• Ideally have previous experience of planning for students with EHCP’s
• 2 school based performance references within the last 2 years
• Previous experience of working with behaviours that challenge is highly desirable
• An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to apply for one
• The ability to work on initiative and proactively
• The desire to work with young people with special educational needs
• Available at least 3 days per week
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEND Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Caroline Norton on 0114 5530900 or email email@example.com
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd