SEND Teacher – Specialist Provisions
- Wakefield Pupil Referral Unit
- Monday to Friday 8:30 -4
- £120 - £150 Per Day (Dependant on MPS)
- Salary is dependant on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: QTS and relevant experience that is recent so Vision can obtain 2 references
- Immediate Start (Vision are flexible around candidates)
- SEND teacher needed at specialist provisions in the Wakefield area.
- Day to day support and long-term cover available
- REFER A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE TO WORK FOR US & YOU’LL BOTH GET REWARDED £125 *
As a SEND Teacher working in local SEN Schools and PRUs, you will be able to cover lessons suited to your curriculum strength and you will also be required to cover across the wider curriculum and work to tailored curriculums specifically tailored to the needs of the SEN students.
Specialist schools who offer tailored support for pupils with challenging behaviours and social emotional and mental health difficulties.
To be considered for this SEND Teacher – Specialist Provisions position, you will:
• Qualified teacher (you must hold QTS)
• Experience in SEND environments - we will also accept experience in mainstream settings
• Strong classroom management skills
• Previous 2 years work history and references
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education and as a SEND Teacher – Specialist Provisions , you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply for this SEND Teacher – Specialist Provisions role
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our SEND team on 01484 642 928 or email@example.com
*They must have worked a total of 30 days for us for the bonus to be received