SEND Teachers needed for day-to-day and long - term supply cover in the Wakefield, Kirklees and Calderdale and Bradford areas.
- Flexible start dates available through Vision for Education supply agency
- £120 - £160 (per day dependant on experience / pay scale)
- You must have relevant experience in the past 2 years working with children, young people or adults
- Must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
As a qualified SEN Teacher, you will be working for a market leader that has exclusive partnerships with primary and secondary SEN Schools across West Yorkshire. You will benefit from working on a full or part time basis to suit your needs and work life balance!
Vision for Education are currently seeking a bank of SEN Teachers across Yorkshire for day-to-day and long-term supply work.
We work with schools and PRU's that cater for children with a variety of needs including SEMH, ASD, MLD, SLD, PMLD and more
As a Supply Teacher working in local SEN Schools, you will be able to cover lessons suited to your curriculum strength and you will also be required to cover across the wider curriculum and work to tailored curriculum's specifically tailored to the needs of the SEN students.
By being a supply teacher through Vision for Education we can offer you:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism
• Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
• Leading classroom sessions, often with the support of SEN Teaching Assistant(s)
• Supervise students in lessons whilst delivering pre-prepared work left by the teacher.
• Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom
• Be familiar with the school's policies and procedures and deal with any immediate problems.
• Collating the completed work from the lesson and leaving a handover for the returning teacher.
Vision will need to obtain recent professional references that are relevant towards this application. Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today for more information about this role on 01484 642928.