We are looking for people with experience working with 1:1, ASD, MLD and ADHD. If you have any experience with these needs or any other relevant experience please apply now!
Possible opportunities are out there for both KS1 and KS2 so apply now to see how we can help. If it is flexibility you need, it is definitely something that can be offered.
What you will need to be successful;
• Good communication with both colleagues and students
• Adaptability from one student to the next
• Understanding of different pupils needs
What we can offer
• Good communication
• A knowledgeable, and honest consultant to help with any queries you may have
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Leve 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification, and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.(uncapped)
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Elle-Jay Battisson on 0121 274 0345 or apply now and submit your details.
ABC Teachers Limited