Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified SEND Teaching Assistant to work in a special school based in Boston. This will be a temporary contract, as and when required.
The desired SEND Teaching Assistant will be supporting pupils across Key Stage 1 and 2 and will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team and will work alongside some excellent practitioners who put children at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for the position of SEND Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting students in a primary setting
• Be Level 2 qualified
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
• Be passionate and supportive
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired SEND Teaching Assistant will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
If you are a qualified SEND Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.