SEND Teaching Assistants
From £61.46 - £65 per day
Vision for Education are actively recruiting for experienced SEND Teaching Assistants to work within our mainstream schools and SEND educational settings in Chesterfield.
Special needs teaching assistants work in schools, helping children and young adults with a wide range of mild to severe learning, physical and behavioral difficulties.
The school / setting
All of our SEND schools and settings are passionate about providing the best quality of education, care and specialist support for all their pupils and put them at the centre of everything they do.
To be considered for the position of SEND Teaching Assistant you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience supporting children with SEND, working 1:1 giving support or in small classroom groups.
• Have excellent communication skills, be fun and encouraging!
• Be creative and be able to think ‘out of the box’
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team, have a passion to help, be caring, considerate and have a confident nature.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified SEND Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Branch on 0114 243 5555