1:1 Teaching Assistant
£68.39 to £75.00 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: referenceable experience working with students with special educational needs on a 1:1 basis
Contract Dates: February 2021
Vision for Education are currently seeking teaching assistants with extensive 1:1 experience, to work in a SEND setting in the Doncaster area.
This role requires a teaching assistant who has at least 3 months prior experience of working on a 1:1 basis with young people who have an EHCP. It is a full time role from Monday - Friday from 08:30 to 15:30 until July 2021. Anyone wishing to apply MUST be able to fully commit for the duration of the role.
The School / Setting
Based in Doncaster this unique setting specialises in the education of students who have a variety of SEND. The staff are passionate about providing the highest standard of education and care for their students and this is a value and ethos that the successful candidate will need to also embrace.
To be considered for this position you will need to have the following:
- Experience of working with students with SEND
- Experience of following EHCP’s and behaviour plans
- Experience of supporting a child with behaviours that challenge
- Available FULL TIME Monday - Friday from February 2021
- MUST be able to commit until July 2021
- Previous experience of working on a 1:1 basis is highly desirable
- Be flexible and creative in your approach
- Training such as MAPA/Team Teach/Makaton are beneficial but not essential
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE CPD to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events £250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Branch on 0114 553 0900
Vision for Education Ltd