Vision for Education is actively recruiting a Teaching Assistant to join an all age specialist provision in the North Leeds area of Guiseley on a long-term contract. The ideal applicant will have experience of working with pupils with autism.
You must be:
- Patient and understanding.
- Supportive of the classroom teacher and deliver strong classroom management skills.
- Empathetic towards pupils with learning difficulties.
- Flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individual.
- Confident working with both groups and 1:1.
- Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
- Team Teach trained or willing to undergo training to obtain this certificate.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
Our specialist SEND consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you. With our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients, we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service, delivering high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and school.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
- We pay National Living Wage.
- Professional 24/7 support.
- FREE CPD training opportunities and social events, including free Team Teach training.
- Committed consultants.
- In-house payroll rather than an external payroll provider.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.