Vision for Education seeks to recruit Teaching Assistants for children with Special Educational Needs. Have you worked in schools for children with PMLD, SLD, MLD or EBD? We have a number of SEND positions within the York area and are looking for staff.
We will consider teachers and assistants who have worked in a mainstream setting with relevant skills and experience. You will demonstrate a professional approach and be able to take the initiative and work effectively with permanent staff and have the aptitude to form good relationships and be able to communicate effectively with parents and other professionals. It is vital that you hold a valid, recognised qualification and have had at least 8 weeks recent experience. You must also be eligible to work in the UK as a temporary worker. We must be able to obtain references from schools you have previously worked at.
To be considered for the position of SEND Teaching Assistant you must:
* Have experience supporting children in primary or SEND education.
* Hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of SEND School Staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a SEND Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Unparalleled daily rates
* Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified SEND Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Middlesbrough branch.