We are looking for a highly flexible, self-motivated and reliable Administration Assistant to support the Senior School SENDCo.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess good English and Maths skills (GCSE or equivalent)
- Be flexible and open to change in order to meet the needs of the school
- Be pro-active and willing to use your own initiative as appropriate
- Possess good interpersonal, organizational, communication and administrative skills
- Have the ability to remain calm and confident when under pressure
- Be a team-player, open to advice, feedback and guidance from colleagues
- Be able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner
• To act as the confidential administration assistant to the SENDCo providing a high level administration service which will include organising meetings, photocopying, filing, drafting correspondence and editing spreadsheets etc
• To produce/prepare documentation in a variety of formats including Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint and other reports including confidential material.
• Assist the wider Administration Team with their workload in busy times and provide cover in instances of absence.
• Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post as required by the SENDCo
For further information on how to apply for this vacancy please visit our website:
Kingsley School, Bideford
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
Kingsley School is located in the coastal town of Bideford, Devon. The school is co-educational and has around 400 pupils aged 0-18. Roughly 100 of these pupils are boarders, with the rest being day pupils. The school is located on a single site on B...