Are you looking for the next step in your career?
This is an exciting opportunity to work across two school in our successful Multi Academy Trust where you will help to lead and develop our inclusive provision.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is passionate about working with children and as part of a team
- Is a qualified teacher with experience working across the primary age range
- Truly believes in the inclusion of all children
- Has an innovative and “can do” approach to solving problems and finding solutions
- Is a tenacious and down-to-earth team player
- Will do ‘whatever it takes’
- Is ready to make the step into leadership or further their leadership career in a Trust which places a strong emphasis on supporting all learners.
We will consider applicants who do not already have the NASENCo qualification.
Across the schools, we can offer you
- A non-class based teaching role with flexible teaching responsibilities.
- A supportive and positive working environment with happy, creative children who love coming to school and enjoy learning.
- A highly effective 20 place Resource Base for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- The chance to work alongside an experienced SENCo and the Director for SEND.
- Exciting opportunities to help lead highly motivated and talented teams of support staff.
- Supportive and welcoming Governors, staff and parents.
- Career development and opportunities.
- Exceptional school which are at the heart of their local communities.
This is an exciting development opportunity.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Informal inquires about the position can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed Belleville School application forms should be returned to the school by email to: email@example.com.
Closing date: Thursday 19th July 2018 (at noon) but your early response is encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.