SRS is a BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National and American Curriculum to an increasing population of 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
We are seeking to appoint a SENDCo to assist in leading and managing the provision of special education needs at SRS. This is an excellent opportunity for someone committed to student success and well-being with knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice 2014 and SEND needs.
The successful candidate will:
- be experienced in working within a SEND team
- demonstrate excellent subject knowledge
- be able to identify students' needs through using a variety of assessment tools
- support teachers in provision for students
- hard-working and organised
- able to communicate effectively with adults and children
- able to inspire and motivate others
- committed to realising the potential of all children
- provide guidance and workshops for parents
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classroom spaces, state-of-the-art technology, amazing children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Prospective candidates should send the following:
• Letter of application and CV
• Recent passport photograph
• Referee contact details to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Research Science
SRS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates will be subject to DBS check or local equivalent prior to taking up the appointment. Appointees will be required to pay for their own checks.
The School of Research Science - SRS Dubai
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
Our vision is to offer and encourage every child to achieve the academic, technological, social, physical, and emotional skills necessary to reach his or her greatest potential.
The School of Research Science (S...